The next calendar and worksheet are available from https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/calendars-and-worksheets-6145231 Better late than never!
My resources are listed in Special Needs (and some are also in the Widgit collection on TES) but many of them would be very useful to teachers working with any young child showing poor language development. Downloading a copy of the Index allows for a Ctrl+F search for likely words/topics – or just glance through the titles of special collections below working on grouping, vocabulary, understanding early language, story-telling etc. Within each collection are simple and more complex items and I’m sorry they aren’t listed in order of difficulty!
- Activity books
- Add-ons to purchased games
- Articulation / pronunciation
- Categories and vocabulary
- Concept words and phrases
- Marion Blank: Language Levels
- Number and counting
- Read (and look) for meaning/inference
- Reading practice
- Size grading
- Two-word level
- Three-word level
- Traditional tales / fairy tales / tales from other lands