To fit with the topic All About Me, it includes family, home, likes, activities and holidays. The focus of the Language Levels pages is 1-1 or small group work with children who need carefully graded questions. A small vocabulary set is included. Each of the four scenes has questions at each Language Level. You can extend these with your own similar questions.
The resource would also be useful for EAL groups or home schooling.
The same pictures are included on a single sheet (in colour and black&white versions) for new activities.
There is a simple reader (RA 6-7y) with the four illustrations. This is also provided in colour and black&white).
It is written in UK English but I’m sure adult speakers of US or other English will be able to re-word the questions to suit local usage.
Price £2. Available here: https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/using-marion-blank-s-language-levels-5-all-about-me-11091776
TITLES OF ALL POSTS
- Here we go again…
- June calendar & worksheet
- May calendar & worksheet
- April calendar & worksheet
- March calendar and worksheet is out
- January is half over…
- 19,488 downloads…
- December calendar & worksheet is uploaded
- November calendar & worksheet is available
- More fairy tales with Language Levels questions
- I have been busy…
- New title for Language Levels work
- New Language Levels resource
- Well done!
- New Marion Blank Language Levels resource
- How did you get on?
- Modigliani portraits
- Oil pastel and paint people
- Nature faces
- Leaf printing
- Night sky
- Picasso dog
- Crazy birds
- Kids Art Week
- Using Language Levels: Story 4 Friends
- Using Language Levels: new resources
- It’s dinner time!
- Dr. Marion Blank
- To bad-mouth: verb
- Time and Index Update
- The Lady and the Lion
- The Magic Horse
- If you’re a good girl…
- The Twelve Brothers
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The real princess AKA The princess and the pea
- Blondine, Bonne-Biche & Beau-Minon