The story pictures are presented in three formats to increase the usefulness of the resources:
- with questions for each page at all the Levels (I-IV)
- in a smaller size for you to make additional activities
- in a story text – and this one has colouring pages as well (RA 6-7y).
The series is listed on TES at £2.00 per title. Each set of resources will be useful for many sessions – either as you make progress with one child, or work with a group at different language development level.
Constructive comments are welcome – you can message me on this blog or TES. Or please contact me if the suggestions are not clear. It is difficult to pack good information in and still be concise.
These resources are for school or home use. I hope everything is explained adequately.
These are the first three titles:
The new title is:
TITLES OF ALL POSTS
- Spring is coming – soon
- February brings the rain… (I wonder)
- Christmas & New Year are coming
- Busy month ahead?
- Run, run
- November is coming
- October calendar & worksheet
- Just in time…
- Black Sheep Press
- Here we go again…
- June calendar & worksheet
- May calendar & worksheet
- April calendar & worksheet
- March calendar and worksheet is out
- January is half over…
- 19,488 downloads…
- December calendar & worksheet is uploaded
- November calendar & worksheet is available
- More fairy tales with Language Levels questions
- I have been busy…
- New title for Language Levels work
- New Language Levels resource
- Well done!
- New Marion Blank Language Levels resource
- How did you get on?
- Modigliani portraits
- Oil pastel and paint people
- Nature faces
- Leaf printing
- Night sky
- Picasso dog
- Crazy birds
- Kids Art Week
- Using Language Levels: Story 4 Friends
- Using Language Levels: new resources
- It’s dinner time!
- Dr. Marion Blank
- To bad-mouth: verb
- Time and Index Update