The story pictures are presented in three formats to increase the usefulness of the resources:
- with questions for each page at all the Levels (I-IV)
- in a smaller size for you to make additional activities
- in a story text – and this one has colouring pages as well (RA 6-7y).
The series is listed on TES. Each set of resources will be useful for many sessions – either as you make progress with one child, or work with a group at different language development level.
Constructive comments are welcome – you can message me on this blog or TES. Or please contact me if the suggestions are not clear. It is difficult to pack good information in and still be concise.
These resources are for school or home use. I hope everything is explained adequately.
These are the first three titles:
The new title is:
TITLES OF ALL POSTS
- October calendar & worksheet
- September calendar & worksheet
- Up and running again
- July calendar & worksheet
- Run, run
- Black Sheep Press
- January is half over…
- More fairy tales with Language Levels questions
- Well done!
- New Marion Blank Language Levels resource
- How did you get on?
- Modigliani portraits
- Oil pastel and paint people
- Nature faces
- Leaf printing
- Night sky
- Picasso dog
- Crazy birds
- Kids Art Week
- Using Language Levels: Story 4 Friends
- Using Language Levels: new resources
- It’s dinner time!
- Dr. Marion Blank
- To bad-mouth: verb
- Time and Index Update
- The Lady and the Lion
- The Magic Horse
- If you’re a good girl…
- The Twelve Brothers
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The real princess AKA The princess and the pea
- Blondine, Bonne-Biche & Beau-Minon
- Music to my ears
- The Frog Princess
- Go find (this wonderful book)
- Woolgathering in the windmills of my mind
- Can you see what I mean?