I see searches for information about Dr. Marion Blank’s Language Levels just about every day. So I have been working on some new resources which feature graded questions of the sort included in Language Levels I-IV.
Each set of story pictures is presented in three formats to increase the usefulness of the resources:
- with questions for each page at Levels I-IV
- in a smaller size for you to make additional activities
- in a story text.
They are listed on TES at £2.00 per title.
Constructive comments are welcome – you can message me on this blog or TES.
These are the first three titles:
TITLES OF ALL POSTS
- Here we go again…
- June calendar & worksheet
- May calendar & worksheet
- April calendar & worksheet
- March calendar and worksheet is out
- January is half over…
- 19,488 downloads…
- December calendar & worksheet is uploaded
- November calendar & worksheet is available
- More fairy tales with Language Levels questions
- I have been busy…
- New title for Language Levels work
- New Language Levels resource
- Well done!
- New Marion Blank Language Levels resource
- How did you get on?
- Modigliani portraits
- Oil pastel and paint people
- Nature faces
- Leaf printing
- Night sky
- Picasso dog
- Crazy birds
- Kids Art Week
- Using Language Levels: Story 4 Friends
- Using Language Levels: new resources
- It’s dinner time!
- Dr. Marion Blank
- To bad-mouth: verb
- Time and Index Update
- The Lady and the Lion
- The Magic Horse
- If you’re a good girl…
- The Twelve Brothers
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The real princess AKA The princess and the pea
- Blondine, Bonne-Biche & Beau-Minon